3260 Main Mixed-Use and W39 Apartments
3260 Main Mixed-Use and W39 Apartments are two KC Midtown development projects B+A Architecture has been working on for FFV Development, LLC.
3260 Main is a $17.2 million mixed-use project located at 3260 Main Street. It’s a six-story mixed use building with 82 apartments and about 7,500 square feet of retail on a vacant lot at 3620 Main St. Construction is currently planned to start before the end of the year.
W39 Apartments is million project calling for the redevelopment of the Valentine Car Wash site at 629-631 W. 39th St. to a 46-unit apartment building.
More information about these two projects can be found in the articles from Kansas City Business Journal:
- Value Engineering: what does it mean in the scope of construction?
- Neutralize the negative direction for the water
- Expedite The Approval Process of The City: A Case Study on 3260 Main Mixed-use Building
- OUT-OF-THE-BOX APPLICATIONS FOR SHIPPING CONTAINERS
- Reflections on the Gem Theater Revitalization Project
- Clubhouse Design for Summit Homes
- A Conceptual Model: The Renovation of An Existing House on Ann Avenue in Historic Strawberry Hills, Kansas City, KS
- Top 6 Senior Housing Design Trends for 2018
- Universal Design