Clubhouse Design for Summit Homes
This spring, we have completed the clubhouse design for Summit Homes, a company invested in by Berkshire-Hathaway. The design is for the clubhouse at the Reserve at Stoney Creek, Lee’s Summit, Jackson County, Missouri. The 3,000 sq. ft. clubhouse has a spacious, comfortable lounge, a fully-equipped kitchen and an outdoor patio with a grill area. It also features a 2,600 sq.ft. resort-style swimming pool with interesting features such as a shallow children's pool and water slide.
- Owner Dennis Bradley Mentioned in Kansas City Star
- Mixed-use Development in Downtown Kansas City - Midtown Plaza
- Universal Design
- Value Engineering: what does it mean in the scope of construction?
- Repurposing the extant John K. Stark School into a residential re-entry facility
- 3260 Main Mixed-Use and W39 Apartments
- What renters want for the next-gen apartment
- Expedite The Approval Process of The City: A Case Study on 3260 Main Mixed-use Building
- OUT-OF-THE-BOX APPLICATIONS FOR SHIPPING CONTAINERS
- Reflections on the Gem Theater Revitalization Project