Clubhouse Design for Summit Homes
This spring, we have completed the clubhouse design for Summit Homes, a company invested in by Berkshire-Hathaway. The design is for the clubhouse at the Reserve at Stoney Creek, Lee’s Summit, Jackson County, Missouri. The 3,000 sq. ft. clubhouse has a spacious, comfortable lounge, a fully-equipped kitchen and an outdoor patio with a grill area. It also features a 2,600 sq.ft. resort-style swimming pool with interesting features such as a shallow children's pool and water slide.
- Real-Time Rendering: Ushering in a New Era of Design Visualization
- Universal Design
- A Conceptual Model: The Renovation of An Existing House on Ann Avenue in Historic Strawberry Hills, Kansas City, KS
- OUT-OF-THE-BOX APPLICATIONS FOR SHIPPING CONTAINERS
- Top 6 Senior Housing Design Trends for 2018
- The Top 4 Senior Living Design Trends in 2016
- The Strawberry Hill Townhomes
- Value Engineering: what does it mean in the scope of construction?
- The Grand Tetons model units at Park Reserve are ready for tour