Clubhouse Design for Summit Homes
This spring, we have completed the clubhouse design for Summit Homes, a company invested in by Berkshire-Hathaway. The design is for the clubhouse at the Reserve at Stoney Creek, Lee’s Summit, Jackson County, Missouri. The 3,000 sq. ft. clubhouse has a spacious, comfortable lounge, a fully-equipped kitchen and an outdoor patio with a grill area. It also features a 2,600 sq.ft. resort-style swimming pool with interesting features such as a shallow children's pool and water slide.
- Real-Time Rendering: Ushering in a New Era of Design Visualization
- Neutralize the negative direction for the water
- 3260 Main Mixed-Use and W39 Apartments
- The Multifamily “Amenities War”: Choosing Apartment Amenities that Deliver ROI
- The Grand Tetons model units at Park Reserve are ready for tour
- Reflections on the Gem Theater Revitalization Project
- A Conceptual Model: The Renovation of An Existing House on Ann Avenue in Historic Strawberry Hills, Kansas City, KS
- OUT-OF-THE-BOX APPLICATIONS FOR SHIPPING CONTAINERS
- Top 6 Senior Housing Design Trends for 2018
- Do I need to hire an architect to bring my dream home to life?