The Grand Tetons model units at Park Reserve are ready for tour
We're thrilled to know the Grand Tetons module units for Phase III at Park Reserve designed by b+a architecture is ready for tour now! Shedule a tour today at www.parkreservekc.com!
- The Top 4 Senior Living Design Trends in 2016
- A Conceptual Model: The Renovation of An Existing House on Ann Avenue in Historic Strawberry Hills, Kansas City, KS
- Neutralize the negative direction for the water
- Repurposing the extant John K. Stark School into a residential re-entry facility
- Owner Dennis Bradley Mentioned in Kansas City Star
- Value Engineering: what does it mean in the scope of construction?
- Expedite The Approval Process of The City: A Case Study on 3260 Main Mixed-use Building
- Reflections on the Gem Theater Revitalization Project
- The Strawberry Hill Townhomes
- Mixed-use Development in Downtown Kansas City - Midtown Plaza