The Strawberry Hill Townhomes
We’re proud to see the Strawberry Hill Townhomes we designed back in 2009 are still featured on Kansas City BPU’s website. We designed this series of townhomes at 5th and Ann Avenue for CHWC (Catholic Housing of Wyandotte County) in 2009. To “built a community where people could worship, celebrate and prosper while maintaining their distinct Slavic heritage”, the townhomes were designed in a local historic style and in context with Strawberry Hill neighborhood.
Strawberry Hill Neighborhood is located on the bluffs overlooking the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri rivers, with access to major highways allowing for quick commutes throughout the metro. It has become “a desirable location for homebuyers looking for old-world charm near the urban core”, as reported by The Pitch.
Currently we are working on a renovation of an old stone home on Ann Avenue in the Strawberry Hill area, not far from the townhomes. We have just finished the preliminary design work at which the clients response was "Oh my gosh - I love it! Perfect!"
- Expedite The Approval Process of The City: A Case Study on 3260 Main Mixed-use Building
- Top 6 Senior Housing Design Trends for 2018
- The Multifamily “Amenities War”: Choosing Apartment Amenities that Deliver ROI
- OUT-OF-THE-BOX APPLICATIONS FOR SHIPPING CONTAINERS
- Seven Property Types to Invest in 2016
- 3260 Main Mixed-Use and W39 Apartments
- Neutralize the negative direction for the water
- The Grand Tetons model units at Park Reserve are ready for tour
- Universal Design